Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exciting Week So Far...

This week has been quite exciting...
1. Hurricane Ike is headed straight for us in Sugar Land. We are about 45min from the Galveston coast. If it weren't for Cooper, I would stay and ride the wave and maybe even board up the windows and be ghetto by writing graffiti on the boards or maybe just I like Ike or Take a Hike Ike...LOL! Since I have Cooper with me, I did not want to chance our luck + we may go without electricity and water for awhile, so we headed to Austin. After a long 4 1/2 hour drive with cranky-pants, Cooper, we made it safely.
2. Cooper has learned how to say Mama...I think. He seems to scream it when he is mad, scared, or just fussy. Lovely!

Chow for now...I will update you all after Ike has come and gone!

No comments: