Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch and Petting Zoo

The whole gang ... (L to R) Cooper, Paul, Jenn (Kinsley in the belly), Jason Purcell, Lauren Purcell, Riley Purcell, Julia Buckley, John Habbestad, Amanda Habbestad and Maddie Habbistad!
Cooper and Dada!

Hello ... I can't lift this ... isn't anyone gonna help me?

OMG! I give up ... I will get a different one! Why is there hay all over me? I don't like getting dirty! WARNING - I am a few minutes away from freakin' out!
Okay, this one is mine!
Nooooo, this is mine ... you girls betta back up off my pumpkin!

I guess paybacks are a B----, b/c now Riley is tellin' Coop to back up off her wagon! Maybe it is time to get our pumpkins and run ... heading to the petting zoo!

Okay, 5 minutes later these kids with ADD are now friends again! Water under the bridge.

You come back here! I only want to grab you by the neck and swing you around ... doesn't that sound like fun!
Gotcha!

No comments: