Friday, February 20, 2009

Coop is sick! Poor baby!

Cooper came down with some serious sickness! UGH! Story of our friggin' lives! This time I decided to catch it too, so Coop and I had EVERYTHING...literally...too many problems to even begin to describe. The ONLY thing that I like, and I am not saying that I like it when Coop is sick...and no, I don't have Muchausen Syndrome, but the only thing that I like about Coop being sick is that he loves to cuddle. These days he runs everywhere, nonstop, but when he is sick he is curled in a ball in my lap...OR...around Sarge. Apparently, Sarge is the one thing that makes him feel better! Notice that Sarge will let Coop lay all over him, but he ain't sharing that electric blanket. Coop better not even try, b/c it turns into an all out war!




No comments: