Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SQUAW VALLEY - Day #1

In Feb, Paul and I went to Tahoe with a big group of friends. It was a blast and a much needed vacation…...and where was Coop during all this...with Paul's mom back at our house in Cali. We had so much fun with Ashley and Mike, Laura and Nick and Josh and Jenny. We had not seen Josh and Jenny since UPT in Del Rio and this was probably the last time we were going to get to see them for a few years since they were headed to Japan!...so jealous! One thing that no one was jealous of was my skiing skills! LOL! I skied one day and that was it...I fell and twisted both knees. UGH! I know they tell you to fall to the side, but I was more worried about the fact that I could not stop at all and survival mode kicked in and I had to save myself...on the bunny slope! LOL! Paul was a trooper. He skied the bunny slope with me the first day and then he ditched me for the real slopes.






















No comments: