Tuesday, August 4, 2009

JET-SETTING TO NYC

After spending the entire weekend with the Purcells and Walkers, I caught the midnight plane flight to NYC. I arrived at 8:15am and then headed into the city for some work meetings. While I was visiting Luxottica and waiting for the fashion show to begin, we goofed around with their photographer who printed this picture out from the Never Hide ad campaign layout! This is me sportin' the RayBan Aviators! What a blast! I have known many of our suppliers for at least 6 years now, so they are more like family. I know the trip from coast to coast and back in 24 hrs seems dreadful, but I always have a great time visiting!

Now, the plane flight, was a different story. It was the wackiest bunch of yahoos on any midnight flight I have ever been on. It consisted of a baby crying, dog yelping, a 38-year old man screaming profanities behind me most of the time, the lady to my left refusing to put her bag away and the lady to my right had 1.5 amputated legs ...what in the world goes on on these midnight flights! LOL! I really wanted to tell them all to shut up and friggin' go to sleep. I popped some Tylenol PM and passed out!

No comments: