Saturday, July 18, 2009

DADDY DAYCARE

Today was a fun-filled day at Daddy Daycare! Amanda, Lauren and myself decided to have a girls afternoon/evening. We went to see the movie, The Proposal, which was a must-see. I will now have to go buy it when it comes out on DVD b/c it was hilarious. After that, we went shopping and then headed over to Julia M.'s baby shower. We stayed out from 3:30 'til 10:30! It was great just spending time with the gals! Meanwhile, Paul and John opened up our house for Daddy Daycare and they watched all the kiddos.
The gals! (L to R: Me, Julia B.(hubby is KC-10 9th ARS), Lauren P.(Aggie Gator Girl w/me and hubby is C-17 Maint.Ofcr) and Amanda (OSC Exec board w/me and hubby is KC-10 6th ARS w/Paul)
While Madde was napping, they decided to fill up the pool in the backyard and let the kiddos play. Sarge is right in the mix ... you know he doesn't miss out on a good time!



You may notice that Cooper's hemangioma on his belly is getting better. The doctors are saying that it should go away within the next 3-5 years! But, for now, it has flattened out and the coloring is starting to look more flesh-colored! I am just thankful that it is not near his organs, b/c that would have been a real problem!

And the lovebirds are fighting again ... or is it flirting? I don't know. "Ugh, get off me, Poopie!"



But then the first sign of Cooper leaving drives her mad. "No, don't leave, Poopie."


"GIRLS! I don't understand! What does she want from me?"



"My man left me. (tear, tear)"





No comments: