Thursday, July 16, 2009

HAWAII: DAY 6 MAHALO

Well, we started the day by venturing out to the other side of the Big Island to see the beautiful waterfalls. I was so excited to go see them, but it was bittersweet because it was our last day in Hawaii. :( We drove about an hour and a half (almost to Hilo) to the Akaka Falls...yep, pronounced like "a ca ca" haha! Are we the only ones that find that funny?!
I have no clue what this tree is, but it sure does look cool!












After all that fun, Paul really wanted to go see some volcanic action! Look at all that sulfur coming out...you bet it was making me nauseated so I took a Dramamine and that was the last volcano I saw. I was sightseeing in my dreams! HAHA!
Our sad drive back to the airport, although we do miss our lil' Cooper and can't wait to see him. Mahalo Hawaii!

No comments: