Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAWAIIl: DAY 2 JENN'S PICK

Today was my day to plan and of course I chose a day of pampering!
Paul was immediately growling at me for packing such a big bag of what he likes call "crap." He couldn't understand how I thought we needed so much when we were going to be relaxing all day. Well, hello, I need my tanning lotion, brush, make-up, water bottles, Tylenol (for headaches), Rolaids (acid-reflux that I have had since I was prego), snacks, the big ol' camera, the cell phones, and a change of clothes. Not too much, just necessities.

We started the day by sitting in the sauna. Then we went outside and sipped iced tea and waited for our massagists.





I was becoming one with nature. LOL! Since day 1, Paul had been making fun of my connection with all the animals and creatures haha. I was loving this lizard and I had been feeding and talking to the squirrels, birds and frogs. I am Dr. Doolittle here. LOL!

When our massagists came to get us, we went over to a private cabana that overlooked the ocean. We got hour massages each and we just laid there and relaxed to the sound of the ocean. It was amazing. We didn't want to get up!


Just taking it all in!
This is just a pic of the sea turtles that were swimming around in front of us.
After the massages, we had a private cabana on a cove that overlooked the beach, for the entire day. They provided a cooler with some snacks and drinks which was great b/c it was pretty hot. We did hop in the water for a bit and went snorkeling and then we went over to the beach cafe for a steak and fish dinner. It was delicious! Perfect ending to a perfect day! Little did I know, I would wake up the next day burnt to a crisp!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

how gorgeous!!!!!